Swiss Mobility Conference 2019
Registrations are open until September 30
Monday 14 October 2019 - 8h30 to Tuesday 15 October 2019 - 16h00 - EPFL - BC 240
The Swiss Mobility Conference (SMC) is the result of a collaboration between the chairs of urban sociology (EPFL) and geography of mobilities (UNIL). The objective of SMC is to provide a place for discussion and debate for researchers in humanities and social sciences working on various forms of mobility.
Presentations will address the mobilities in their diversity (housing choices, modal practices,
multi-local dwelling, tourism, etc.). They can register in the following research areas:
- theoretical debates (and in particular the contributions of social theories to the study of mobilities)
- methodological innovations (using mobile methods)
- public policy and decision making in mobility
- regulation of mobility and its tools
- the actors and their logics of action
- the norms and values underlying mobility and social inequality
- temporality and spatiality of mobility
- mobility prospective
Laboratoire de sociologie urbaine, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
Institut de géographie et durabilité, Université de Lausanne
The draft programme of the conference is available on SWITCHdrive: https://drive.switch.ch/index.php/s/gMblaF9ZbPNJhw7
Please click here to register until September 30 2019.
Registration fee is CHF 80 (+ CHF 20 for evening meal).
Venue and practical information
The conference will take place at EPFL in the BC 420 conference room.
More informations about access can be found here : http://information.epfl.ch/access
For any question, please contact email@example.com
Institut de géographie et durabilité