Annual Doctoral Event 2019 | "Information as a Product: The More, the Better?"
Doctoral prize-giving ceremony preceded by a talk by Prof. Markus Christen on "Information as a Product: The More, the Better?"
Thursday 21 November 2019 (18h00 - 19h15) - Anthropole - 2013
The Doctoral School and the PhDnet have the pleasure to invite you to the Annual Doctoral Event 2019.
The entry is free, but registration is mandatory until november 13th on the following link. Thank you.
- Welcoming remarks by Prof. Felicitas Morhart, Vice-Dean, HEC Lausanne, UNIL
- "Information as a Product: The More, the Better?", talk by Prof. Markus Christen, Department of Marketing, HEC Lausanne, UNIL
- Congratulations to the graduated Ph.D. students 2018-2019
- Doctoral prize-giving ceremony
After the Event, all PhD students, the awardees and everyone interested are sincerely welcome to join the PhDnet for a festive moment at the “Gab’s Lab” bar in the city center of Lausanne.
We look forward to seeing you at this event!
- Dr. Arezou Ghiassaleh, PhD in Economics, subject area Management, Prix de Faculté
- Dr. Fabrice Kaempfen, Phd in Economics, subject area Political Economy, Prix de Faculté
- Dr. Ina Bialova, PhD in Economics, subject area Finance, Prix de la BCV
- Dr. Bertil Chapuis, PhD in Information Systems, Prix de Solidarité Confédérale
- Dr. Michel Fuino, PhD in Actuarial Science, Prix de la Fondation Nicolas et Hélène Porphyrogenis
PhDnet and the Doctoral School of HEC Lausanne