How to be a social intrapreneur and change agent from within a company ? Renowned social intrapreneur, founder of Accenture Development Partners, speaker and author of "confessions of a corporate insurgent" Gib Bulloch brings us a unique perspective on the relationship between the corporate world, society and the self.
Author of "confessions of a corporate insurgent", Gib brings us a unique perspective on the relationship between the business world, society and the self.
He has played a key role in promoting social intrapreneurship and is a co-founder of the Intrapreneurs League. A deeply human testimony on a battle of more than 25 years to bring a sense of social responsibility within the company and a large scale impact.
During this session, Gib will share with us his journey as he founded an audacious “guerilla movement“ within one of the world’s largest consulting company. He will give us amazing insights on :
- How he found purpose in his corporate job by creating social impact and innovation from within
- How he navigated the corporate system to bring management and employees with him
- The challenges he faces along the way
- What he learned about the recruitment, retention and development of Millennial Talent
- How success came, and at which price
This event will take place online. You will receive the link to join the conference in livestream from the Vortex following your registration.
Registrations are open here.