This webinar organised by the University of Lausanne and UEFA Academy will offer the opportunity to discover several strategies developed and implemented by National Associations to professionalise Women’s Football in Europe. It includes a roundtable with representatives of Football National Associations from different European countries, a member of the UEFA Women’s Football Unit and an academic expert.
Roundtable with participants of the UEFA Certificate in Football Management (CFM):
- Katrien Jans, Royal Belgian Football Association, Women’s Football Manager
- Nina Travkina, Latvian Football Federation, Head of Football and Women’s Football Development
- Gail Redmond, Irish Football Association, Women’s Development Manager
- Anna Tadevosyan, Football Federation of Armenia, President of the Women’s Football and Futsal Committee
- Solène Froidevaux, PhD, University of Lausanne, IDHEAP, Expert in Sport and Gender Studies
- Alyssa Lagonia, UEFA, Women’s Football Assistant