Mr. Nicola Zeno MAURI, holder of a Bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Lausanne and a Master's degree in Economics from the University of Fribourg, will have his public thesis defense towards the achievement of the degree of PhD in Economics.
SETTING TAXES ON MOBILE BASES: THREE ESSAYS ON FISCAL FEDERALISM
Composition of the thesis committee:
- Mr. Marius BRÜLHART, Professor , Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Lausanne. Thesis supervisor.
- Mr. Nils SOGUEL, Professor and Director, Swiss Graduate School of Public Administration, University of Lausanne. Thesis co-supervisor.
- Mr. Rafael LALIVE, Professor and Vice Dean, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Lausanne. Internal member.
- Mr. Maximilian VON EHRLICH, Professor, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences, University of Bern. External member.
- Ms. Marianne Schmid Mast, Professor and Dean, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of Lausanne. President.
The session is public